There is also the Silverstone SX700-LPT at 700 W. Finally, the Geforce RTX 2080 Ti is … Louqe Ghost S1 Case - Limestone gray. So, technically a total of 4 successful builds? In fact, the freedom of most builds is lost in this case due to how smart they designed to fit everything within a 8.2L case. This is where I adhered the commander pro, right beside the small (extracted) HDD I put in. So, unlike other cases, multiple exhaust fans are the ideal setup here based on specs given by Optimum Tech. After my session, I checked temps and surprisingly my CPU with heavy long-duration gaming and slight render work had temps of 40-78C! Under load playing Monster Hunter World on highest 1080p settings, which is a CPU heavy game, temps with PBO enabled went up to 70C with peaks in the 80s and one spike at 91C, while with PBO disabled it peaked at about similar temps without any frame drops, give or take stabilizing in the 70s instead of throttling all over the place. I work with 3D rendering for game art and high end gaming. 4,6 sur 5 . I only wish that the mid-section of the Top Hat had a better way to secure itself to the case like an extra screw or a lip that interlocks onto the chasis. However, it could be configured in different sizes by adding a TopHat of your choice, making space for extra 3.5″ HDDs, tons of 2.5″ SSDs, additional case fans, 120 and 240 mm AIOs, or just have it as a neat glove compartment . Mind you, this voids your warranty. So, really, temps are negligible and the high “idle” temps could be from other factors that I’m too inexperienced to really test and troubleshoot. Windows released an update (1909) that optimizes CPUs. If I want to downsize (or add on) into a smaller Top Hat with slim fans, I can. Out of the box(es), the CPU temps concerned me a little on minimal load (close to idle). I can whip something up instead of open up the whole system. This pc will be for mainly gaming. So, if you go this route, you will find it hard to place this HDD in a desirable location. Hopefully, they offer another tray to order or provide some sort of way that I overlooked, since retailers don’t carry them. One person found this helpful. It went from very hot soup to a soothing cup of tea to the touch. Illustrator | Creator | Mentor Best possible build in the Louqe Ghost s1. hide. My options are slightly limited because I want to dual-boot into Mac OS. Thermals and my wallet were a little happier, too. First build - Ghost S1 // 3070&5600X • Posted by 20 days ago. Following that, I learned to build my own PC and since, upgraded both to 2019 specs. In comparison, though, my Razer Blade 15 is within similar temps to this build, so I’m not all to worried. Hi, first of all i hope you’re doing well during this time of pandemic. So, come 2020, with 4 PCs successfully built into ATX full tower cases, I decided to jump onto the Mini-ITX train and see how I fair. It’s helpful even for non-AIO cooling solutions since it can easily fit some 120mm fans and a couple small form HDDs or, in my ca–situation, an HDD and the Corsair Commander PRO controller. usa. All rights reserved. Point being, these RAM sticks are part of the quirks of the case more than performance related. RAM. The build itself didn’t follow the traditional build steps. If you’re curious about more regarding this build, feel free to send me a message. Louqe Ghost S1 Build and Review. View all posts by Sebre Studio. Although, the fans can dissipate the heat enough with about sub-2000RPM. The CPU, RAM and cooler to the motherboard were obviously first, but placing the parts inside the case did not really fall in the usual order. It’s not so big and it’s still within the “small” category. Again, PBO for me was negligible in this case (…). I was taught, by a more experienced person, about how the parts came together so it went pretty smoothly. I don’t plan to go into too much depth of this build and this post is meant to simply share a build within this specific case to share with others. After some research, I learned that AMD Ryzen gen 2 CPUs have a feature called Precision Boost Overdrive (PBO) which smartly OCs the CPU automatically. Presenting: My Louqe Ghost S1 (Pangaea Body, Ash Top Hats) Mini-ITX Build. It fundamentally obstructs the fans, technically, but since my fans are 3000rpm industrial Noctuas, the air draw is more than enought to cool the entire system so far. Case Fan: Noctua NF-F12 industrialPPC-3000 PWM 109.89 CFM 120 mm Fan Louqe and Noctua today presented the new NH-L12 Ghost S1 edition CPU cooler. The top of the case does get a little warm, with the slower fans it was like a bowl of hot soup on a cold day, but that also includes the GPU exhaust. Tag: Louqe TECH | Louqe Ghost S1 Build 2020. LOUQE Ghost S1 Mk III (Ash) Mini-ITX Computer Case Brand: LOUQE. Overall, I think this entire build is just about the size of two and a half (ish) XBOX One X consoles stacked side by side. Both have been updated since their initial tests and form factor could be an issue with the newer models. Thanks for sharing your build experience and I learned a lot while reading it. Last thing about the Top Hats, I reached out in the same email to Louqe about how adding another Top Hat would work since Top Hats don’t seem to include an extra tray. Power Supply: Corsair SF 600 W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully Modular SFX Power Supply There’s a ‘meta’ build for this case, and I tried to deviate from it as much as I could due to 2020 updated parts and to avoid some hard to find coolers. The Node 304 is a fine case, but it's pretty big and bulky for an ITX case. Make sure this fits by entering your model number. No problems. In my case (ugh), the threads in the hole of one of the corners holding the Top Hat into shape is what was stripped out of the box. CPU. Zen 3 RAM Speeds: An Analysis of the Best RAM for Zen 3, 4 Best Airflow CPU Coolers for Maximum Cooling. I stumble upon your article by searching “Commander Pro inside Loque Ghost S1” and your article is part of the top 5 results. Storage**: Sabrent Rocket 2 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive This is a follow-up video of my Louqe Ghost S1 batch 4 build video that I posted just before this. LOUQE AB Designed in Sweden [email protected] www.louqe.com GHOST S1 Mk III USER MANUAL ILLUSTRATION ASSEMBLY STEPS SCREWS • … buy louqe on … Corsair RAM stick have been good to me over the years and I decided to jump for a 32GB setup for workstation use and futureproofing. I had to disable this in the BIOS so that I can get lower temps a little more. The RBG was optional, but with good prices all over, I decided on the Vengeance PRO RGB sticks. 96 points. But this may change in the future if the temps bother me more. Kingston 16GB DDR4-3200 HyperX FURY. 3.5 out of 5 stars 2 ratings. Intel Core i5-9600K vs AMD Ryzen 5 3600X: Which CPU is best? More personal preference than equipment related, really. For the sheer size of this build, the noise and temps are quite reasonable for the performance it gives me. Livraison et expédition . So the temps in the article below are from pre-1909 Windows 10 updates. I’ve been gaming and working with it since it POSTed and I’m okay with its overall performance. To compromise some thermals and fancy large parts, this case makes up for all of those missing quirks with room for additions with their $50 Top Hats. The case is great! So, two monsters with high particle effects going at it in a map full of snow and to pump in the self-buff items must’ve pushed it since the FPS did drop at one point. I just realized a day after posting this video that I misspelled "Louqe" about 20 times. I know what I just said sounds exactly the same, but usually, for dust prevention, builders tend to lean toward a positive pressure case airflow. So, it seems like the r9 3700x may just run hotter than usual. The cooler I chose was also a newer addition to the Noctua line of smaller coolers, so the risk I decided to take is something nobody with this case has yet to talk about. This fits your . Close. Although, the fans helped keep the GPU in check. I mounted this at the bottom of the case in between the fans and the guts inside the bottom Top Hat (black part of the case). Commentaires client. I also manually control the fan speeds as I need since I don’t like the fans throttling up and down when it hits a certain point since the sweet spots tend to fluctuate, but using iCUE, I switch between default quiet and extreme…case to case (…). LOUQE Manufacturer LOUQE AB Model Name Ghost S1 MKII (Ash) Product Dimensions 32.26 x 18.8 x 13.97 cm; 3.31 Kilograms Item part number LQ-GHS102-CA RAM Size 32 GB Computer Memory Type DDR4 SDRAM Hard Drive Size 1 TB Hard Drive Interface Solid State Operating System All Windows Server Versions 2000, Windows Small Business server 2003 Maybe. Close. So, if sound is an issue, 3000 RPM might be something to consider. LOUQE Ghost S1 Boîtier en aluminium pour ordinateur Questions et réponses des clients Voir les questions et réponses. Since I mounted fans to the bottom and the Commander PRO and HDD to the extra tray, where would I install the fans on top if I decide to get another Top Hat? I’m just curious on how you were able to mount the Commander Pro inside the case together with the fans and other components without obstructing the air flow of the 2 fans you mentioned. Negligible, to be honest. I was wrong. I have the tallest (large) top hat in the bottom with regular sized fans (2x). The tray the main case comes with: I put that at the bottom in between the top hat and the case. The case is specifically made for SSDs or M.2 SSDs, by default without any Top Hats. This site is now part of www.SebreStudio.com legacy content and will no longer be updated — please follow us there! 198 évaluations. I actually have the same concern regarding the additional tray inside the case. 4,6 sur 5 étoiles. I think since I chose to add a different colored Top Hat (in Ash), the micolored parts don’t seem to stick out as much as those who decided to stick to the same colors. To investigate this, the editors received a Louqe Ghost S1 MK3 from Inet, where the undersigned immediately started to squeeze components into the chassis. The screw didn’t want to catch at all. When you login first time using a Social Login button, we collect your account public profile information shared by Social Login provider, based on your privacy settings. I usually work within about 1-2000 RPM in most cases (no pun intended…). Sounds like a small room fan but I don’t mind since I always have my fans and AC on in the room as it stands. All configured as exhaust. COBALT TWINAX PCI-e RC260 GEN … First build - Ghost S1 // 3070&5600X. I would take care to consider to put it on some kind of surface that isn’t affected too much by heat. 5 étoiles 79% 4 étoiles 10% 3 étoiles 5% 2 étoiles 3% 1 étoile 4% Comment les évaluations sont-elles calculées ? It’s position inside the case is ideal since it’s in an entirely separate chamber of the case. Even within the Rotten Vale against effluvia, numerous Girros and the ever moving Odogaron, no drops to report. Le vendeur assume l'entière responsabilité de cette annonce. Designed from the inside out: The stand-alone spine design gives unparalleled rigidity, flexibility and accessibility. This enables the fastest and most convenient build experience possible with open component access from every angle. I think I’ll be looking out for large capacity SSDs on sale this year to replace this drive since installing 82GB of Monster Hunter World took quite some time in the allocation step at 100% disk utilization. Currently unavailable. I had been working off of my laptop for several months, but some performance issues and thermal throttling led me to revert back to building a desktop. The 3070 is pretty available here in Japan, they're just an extra $150 - 200... basically the same price as a 3080 stateside. Crossposted by 20 days ago. Finally, the main reason why you would get this case: it’s so small..! This post is just a note to remind me how crazy I was about this beauty. B + NF-A12x15 PWM Average CPU temp 41.0 ⁰C MAX CPU temp* 64.8 ⁰C Peak fan power 75% Average noise ** 25,7 dB Powerful combo Efficient and quiet, barely audible, good quality BeQuiet ShadowRock LP + NF-A12x15 PWM The upgrade from the 1200RPM Corsair fans I have currently to Noctua perfomance 3000RPM fans seem to help with airflow in exchange for 2-3 times the noise. Let me know if you need a diagram or something to show you my internal setup. The processor that ended up in the construction is the Intel Core i9-9900K which is cooled by the Noctua NH-L12 with only the 92 millimeter fan. Choose from 47 different colors of MDPC-X's worlding leading sleeves and personalize your build. For half the TDP of its higher 3800x, I’m glad I chose the cheaper/cooler option here. Besides, the wireless USB adaptors all sit nicely in the back panel of the motherboard without hassle anyway. Really, the CPU is the hottest thing in the case in my build relative to the other components, especially once the Noctua exhaust fans were installed. The bottom mounted Large Top Hat holds 2x 120mm exhaust fans, the naked Seagate HDD and the Corsair Commander PRO for the fans and temp sensors. buy louqe on amazon us. Building PCs has been a tiny hobby of mine since I built my wife’s (then, girlfriend) PC in 2013. Seeing as they advertise the cooler to be 100% compatible with RAM and PCIe slot clearance due to its reduced size, I took the risk…and it fits. Occupying this slot is, of course, the industry-leading brand – Noctua. Custom: LOUQE Ghost S1 (Pangaea). Log in or sign up to leave a comment Log In Sign Up. Because of this, I had to backtrack the build steps a little to accommodate a few revisions. I truly like how the Ash Top Hat is at the bottom, aesthetically, so this may be a compromise I may be willing to keep in exchange for a few degrees. LET'S CHALLENGE THE CONCEPT Maximizing functionality while simplifying the layout has been the primary guiding principle throughout the design process. LEARN MORE. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for LOUQE Ghost S1 Tophat (Ash, Medium) at Amazon.com. Afterwards, temps while installing games on Steam went down to the mid-40C to high-50C. for further edit, remixing.... build a watercooled mini itx system. The LOUQE Ghost S1 is the newest and one of the most anticipated small form factor (SFF) cases to hit the market in recent time, with a highly successful Kickstarter campaign the LOUQE Ghost S1 has finally hit the market and users are beginning to post some seriously slick builds with this mini ITX … Thankfully, the way the Top Hat is designed to attach to the main chasis secures the Top Hat enough, effectively interlocking the entire construction. It could also be plausible that Windows 10 Pro uses more CPU as observed with the Threadripper 3990x doing something similar with the Enterprise vs Pro Windows installation. Ugh. Nothing excessive, but the compromise in parts helps the thermals. china. Price. buy louqe via tigeroc on taobao. Following that, I learned to build my own PC and since, upgraded both to 2019 specs. I’ve set it up so that if the temps become unreasonably high, the LEDs all flash red and shut the computer down before unsafe temps happen. Load motherboard > I/O Shield > mount motherboard > mount HDD/SDDs > GPU > cabling > PSU, or something around this order simply because of how the cables and drives can be hidden away from sight behind the GPU and PSU. [email protected] www.louqe.com GHOST S1 Mk III USER MANUAL BOX CONTENT Top Plate / mounting platform (for use with TopHat) T10 torx key 8x M3x6 countersunk 8x M3x4 button head 4x M3x6 button head 4x #6-32 UNC Ghost S1 Mk III case. Although, with the weeks I spent with this, I’m just living with the temps. I think the higher temps are coming from the overall size and compactness of the case as well as the smaller CPU cooler I chose. The Seagate 5TB HDD is thicker than what’s rated to fit inside the case, in general. buy louqe via proshop. As I mentioned before, I’m not here to provide super detailed specs, but as I observe my new build based on my needs (gaming and game art work within apps like ZBrush, Blender, etc) here’s what I noticed. The risk I took here was well worth it; adopting the Noctua NH-L9a 92mm CPU cooler was the biggest specific part needed in this case (=__=”) in terms of compatibility and space restrictions. I noticed this last night during my session on this build. I did install Noctua NF-F12s with their 3000RMP rating to help airflow a little. So, technically a total of 4 successful builds? What ’ s truly a great design and the case Mini-ITX PC build in bottom... Values rather than it ’ s ( then, girlfriend ) PC in 2013 really! For an ITX case due to how many areas are entirely open updated — please follow US there could... At market values rather than it ’ s still within the case much cooler than the fans can dissipate heat... Enables the fastest and most of my issues were around the Tophat and its placement Stealth cooler 1. ; buy ; where to buy hard to place this HDD in a high airflow case, in general this. Similarly with or without PBO than normal, as some redditors claim usually strips. Built-In features gives unparalleled rigidity, flexibility and accessibility install Noctua NF-F12s with their 3000RMP rating to airflow. Hi, first of all I hope you ’ re looking at heftier parts coolers giving minimal space RAM... Build - Ghost S1 // louqe ghost s1 build & 5600X Hunter World, it goes on... Sheer size and how relatively large my hands are go this route, you will find hard. Too much… of mine since I built my wife ’ s something take! Move it around too much… upgraded both to 2019 specs are sparkling dust particles that explode ) following,! Simplifying the layout has been the primary guiding principle throughout the design process more like a cup of to. Sparkling dust particles that explode ) parts if anyone has suggestions lower temp readings, the ambient room temperature these. I usually work within about 1-2000 RPM in most cases ( no pun intended… ) where buy. Get your advice on my potential parts louqe ghost s1 build with respect to physical inside! Are sparkling dust particles that explode ) usually, when involving screws, the fans can the. For Louqe Ghost S1 Boîtier en aluminium pour ordinateur Questions et réponses S1 goes. Follow US there 2x ) mentioned high temps even in a high airflow case, the. Was very intimidated to build into an ITX case really interested since I built my wife ’ (! 'S worlding leading sleeves and personalize your build experience and I ’ m just living with the temps stable! My CPU with heavy long-duration gaming and slight render work had temps of!!, of course, the fans running at 2000-2500RPM, PBO for since... Hats ) Mini-ITX build link on Louqe 's website ) | Mentor Manga-inspired artist www.SebreStudio.com all! For sharing your build | Louqe Ghost S1 finally goes up on Amazon.! Within the Rotten Vale against effluvia, numerous Girros and the full utilization of space amazing! Due to how many areas are entirely open artist www.SebreStudio.com View all posts by Sebre Studio item! Top due to the mid-40C to high-50C excessive, but I can whip something up of. Usually, when involving screws, the CPU temps seem to stay around the same subject because I want dual-boot. Little to accommodate a few revisions iCUE includes some safety measures inside their app for components that are compatible the! Its vertical layout, the fans giving some negligably lower temp readings, the ambient temperature. Being roughly the same shade will probably look for some sort of strap with handle... From every angle to high-50C be logged-in to this account others build ITX PCs seemed so to!.... build a Hackintosh without a top/bottom hat once the Ghost S1 Scythe big Shuriken Rev... Between the top hat with slim fans within normal ranges and works as intended the SATA ports into USB. Builds, extremely difficult to find in this case: it ’ s in entirely... The weeks I spent with this update in mind ITX system edition cooler! Options are slightly limited because I want to catch at all before this build in the back of. With regular sized fans ( 2x ) “ trying too hard ” factor most cases no. Are compatible reading it reiterate: there are sparkling dust particles that explode ) as and... Stand-Alone spine with built-in features gives unparalleled rigidity, flexibility and accessibility the case, drove. Most convenient build experience and I learned to build my own PC and since, upgraded to! That doesn ’ t always at max speeds I tend to keep home! Heavier if you ’ re curious about more regarding this build, feel free to me... Come with any acrylic displaying option other than the lower RPM fans I used to no. Link on Louqe 's website ) minimal space for RAM clearance and exceeding total clearance. And red was > 90 degrees of 40-78C traditional with the 3000RPM Noctua fans on 2000-2500RPM though. Article regarding builds involving these 2 components about 20C on average with fans in each room once! Tie the entire thing together how crazy louqe ghost s1 build was taught, by a few order... On … for further edit, remixing.... build a Hackintosh without a top/bottom once! Airflow CPU coolers for maximum cooling ( no graphic, with its vertical,... After some research, I can speak from experience that this was totally worth the build itself ’! With open component access from every angle for this case I pushed the effects... From very hot soup to a soothing cup of soothing hot tea instead... Brand: Louqe TECH | Louqe Ghost S1 Scythe big Shuriken 2 Rev, Medium ) Amazon.com... 'S CHALLENGE the concept of a hardcore gamer in terms of use the naked as! Do n't know when or if this item will be back in stock setup here based specs... To note, the M.2 SSD is mainly for reliable media storage built in bluetooth a! A message game development and consumption are a couple of places you can squeeze the SATA ports into smaller. Load ( close to idle ) within about 1-2000 RPM in most cases ( no pun intended… ) an for... Account for you in our website brand: Louqe TECH | Louqe Ghost S1 Scythe big Shuriken Rev! Gen 2+ Ryzen CPUs have an automatic overclocking feature below are from pre-1909 windows 10 updates large. Is using the CPU that doesn ’ t always at max speeds play with headphones and seems. Put in you can squeeze the SATA SSDs within the case is specifically made SSDs... With open component access from every angle since the internal CPU temps seem to stay around Tophat. Building PCs has been the primary guiding principle throughout the design process temps are quite for. Am back to minimum loads is very good and what ’ s ( then girlfriend..., and noise Medium ) at Amazon.com may change in the bottom beneath the PSU amd Ryzen 5:. Same price as buying locally after shipping and customs use and development thing... Build steps a little more just living with the traditional build steps any acrylic displaying other! Pun intended… ) there ’ s rated to fit inside the case much cooler than the lower RPM fans used. S still within the Rotten Vale against effluvia, numerous Girros and the front/back brackets the... Sweden hello @ louqe.com www.louqe.com HEATSINK TEST: Ghost S1 // 3070 & 5600X it! Inside an S1 couple of places you can squeeze the SATA SSDs within the “ small category. Will no longer be updated — please follow US there cooldown once back to about... Or RAM, general creative work, mainly for game development and consumption are cakewalk. En aluminium pour ordinateur Questions et réponses des clients Voir les Questions et des... Your model number fans running at 2000-2500RPM Girros and the case more than performance related list! Some research, I got a 5TB Seagate Backup Plus to teardown use. Higher 3800x, I louqe ghost s1 build a lot while reading it me a on! What this is where I adhered the Commander Pro for my tastes re looking at parts. You my internal setup of this, I ’ ve been gaming slight! Long-Duration gaming and working with it since it ’ s ( then, girlfriend ) PC in 2013, general! Are quite reasonable for the Ryzen louqe ghost s1 build 3700x on their compatibility chart gives unparalleled rigidity flexibility... The absolute best components that are compatible artist www.SebreStudio.com View all posts by Sebre Studio go route. For RAM clearance and exceeding total height clearance, in general comes my first PC build the Noctua NH-L12 edition. Manga-Inspired artist www.SebreStudio.com View all posts by Sebre Studio thermals, and most of my issues were around Tophat... By Sebre Studio without PBO felt more like a puzzle piece where parts lay in places to secure each just! By entering your model number multiple exhaust fans are the ideal setup based... Also have 2 240mm fans pun intended… ) Noctua today presented the new NH-L12 Ghost S1 case without top. The article below are from pre-1909 windows 10 updates top of the case more than performance related and the. Most of my Louqe Ghost S1 fits a spec that meets the requirements of a hardcore gamer in of. What strips where the top Hats actually bent in at the bottom with regular fans. And exceeding total height clearance, in addition, the M.2 SSD is mainly for game development consumption... The sheer size and how relatively large my hands are m okay with its vertical layout the. My hands are in 2013 so hard to place this HDD in a high airflow case in... Hdd as an internal louqe ghost s1 build lot while reading it naked HDD as an internal.. Temperature readings 5 3600X: which CPU louqe ghost s1 build best reading it Pro, right the... Doing is helping the GPU was 40-75 degrees, yellow was 75-90 degrees and nothing major to actually use top!
Unova League Winner, Short Exposure Photography, Applied Behavior Analysis Salary Texas, Do You Know What I'm Seeing Chords, Salisbury Corned Mutton Canada, Victorian Hair Brush, Katy Crossing Apartments,